Sunday, August 8, 2010

REID

buddyicn_gwen


"It’s kinda hard to tell by looking at my face, but I’m just as shocked and confused as you are. Well, at least I think you’re shocked and confused… "
"There’s got to be a logical explanation as to why we were all transported here. I think the adults are trying to figure that out right now."
"I have to be careful when I approach other aliens. It’s hard to tell from a distance whether an alien is a wild one or a kid who’s been transformed like us."
"I’ve been helping Ben and some of the other kids keep the wild aliens away from the safe areas. I mean, if we’re stuck with these alien bodies, might as well use our powers to do some good, right?"
"Usually I would never want to fight anything back at home. But keeping the aliens away is kind of an exception. Still, I have to admit it’s kind of fun sometimes!"

Reid is a happy-go-lucky schoolmate of Ben who loves his new alien powers. He is fond of hunting bad aliens using his new-found powers.

No comments:

Post a Comment